Results have been announced of Indian school certificate (ISC- 12TH) and Indian certificate of secondary education (ISCE- X) of Counselling for the Indian school certificate examination (CISCE) and once again girls are leading the boys. From approx last five years only girls are going to be top as well as passing with good marks than boys. If we talk about the topper of India in 12th is Bhuvanya Vijay from St. Joshpeh Academy, Dehradun. She has scored 99 percent overall. After that 2 more girls Shivali Malhotra and Bhavaya have scored approx 98.75 percentage from Gurgoan. They are from the school of Shriram School Of Arawali and both are the topper of Delhi NCR. Soon CBSE and UP Board and other boards results are going to be announced and again so many bright and talented students will be pass out who will put their step forward to take admissions in reputed colleges so that they can shape their raw talents in a professional way.
Finally the result has come out of ISE and ISCE board and again the huge number of students will finally take the steps into the professional world. Now is the time for them to decide which courses they would like to opt so that they become what they want to be. Some would like to be an engineer; some are looking to be a doctor, manager, CA and be an entrepreneur. There is no boundation for any work now. Today’s creative students while studying also have written so many wonderful books and eBooks. We can now think about the new world with lots of talent and creative minds around us. No doubt that competition is day by day going to be tougher than earlier so in this case each and every candidate must hard work to get the dream comes true. Aspirants who have done very well in exams and scored 90+ marks have given some tips for study like-
1) Whatever you are studying give you 100 percent on it.
2) Don’t learn the answers just understand what and why it is happening. Also once if you co-relate the situation with you then you will understand the answer very well and it will always remember by you.
3) If you do hard work with honesty then only you will get what you want to achieve, so never cheat yourself that you are studying well.
4) At least 6 hours study is compulsory. You don’t need to do continuous study so you can take breaks for 5-7 minutes in between.
5) The subject in which you are weak enough must focus on that subject more than others. If you do still not understand anything just contact to your teacher or tutor to make you understand.
6) Take care of your health as if you don’t do then you may suffer from any of diseases at the time or before exams and you won’t able to give exams or study properly.
7) Sleeping is the best meditation and if you do it properly then you will surely be relax and can study properly after that.
Well definitely exams are over but now you have to give so many other competitive exams to make your career. These points if you remember you will definitely get success for sure. If you are not taking this blog seriously then do one thing just try this tips for at least 1 week and see the difference. You will definitely see the difference in you and will be more knowledgeable. These tips are exclusively given 10 and 12th class students who have followed the same tips and you can see they have topped. So you can be the one only if you will follow the above mentioned steps. Try it now and make your parents proud.