When saving money, you must be creative with your ways. It’s not that you save some money at the end of the month and deposit it in your bank; you have to save a few pennies here and there to build up a big amount of saved money. And many of these ways differ based on gender.
- Don’t fall for ‘SALES’! These are marketing tricks; clothes found in sales are of bad quality and won’t last long; instead, invest in some good clothes that’ll serve you for a long time.
- Try to save every day; even if you put $5 daily in your savings bank, you’ll save a lot in the long run. You’d be surprised how less you will miss that money and the amount you save in a few days.
- Put money here and there- in a kitchen, in your cupboard, piggy bank, under the bed and many secret places and forget it. It will help you in overspending the money, and once you get the same, you’ll be happy and then purchase a great thing you need at the same moment.
- Try online shopping; you’ll be overwhelmed by the offers and ease involved. You can buy everything online and choose from a never-ending variety. It is the best option for women as they don’t have to spare time from their busy schedule of household work to go out as well as you can check and compare the prices and accordingly go for the products.
- Please make a list before shopping and stick to it no matter what! Do not buy anything else, nor buy the same thing in a large amount.
- Organize swap meets; you probably have some clothes you wore once and don’t want to again. The same goes for your friends. Organize a swap meet and exchange those clothes with those of your friends.
- Reward points are a creative way to save money in the long run. But don’t overspend to collect more reward points; shop your usual way and collect reward points slowly but surely.
- Buy basic groceries such as eggs, vegetables and fruits from a local store. But buy more fancy dishes from high-end, good-quality stores.
- Cut automobile expenses; keep your tires always pumped up as it helps you save a lot of fuel in a short amount of time.
- Instead of a car, opt to take the bus or metro. Even a motorcycle is a good choice for a single person.
- Select the right plan for you; the right SIM card plan, the right savings bank account etc. All these small factors pile up a huge amount of saved money.
- Boys party a lot, and if you want to save money, you should control it. Do a party, but in a limited way, once a month will be OK…
Both men and women can adopt these creative and simple ways and create their own. You can save money in uncountable places; you need to look carefully.