“I” Want To Look Young All The Time… But How?
Are you thinking the same? YES? Then let me tell you, we have innumerable of natural resources around us with which we can pause our aging effects and look attractive and fresh all the time.
“Nicky”- 25 years of age from Ottawa, Canada, is getting aging effects that are expanding day by day. Well, generally a woman starts getting aging effects from or after 30 years of age, but the environment, we are living in is torturing our skin a lot and results- poor skin tone. Same like Nicky, other women around the world is worrying for her skin and investing a big amount of money in buying cosmetics and visiting parlours.
Well, who doesn’t want to look younger and beautiful for as long as it is possible, but age and death are the bitter truth of life. But as much as this is true, this is also true that nature is in abundance with wonderful natural products which can actually delay the old age and help you retain the charm and glow of your youth for longer period.
To keep yourself and your skin healthy and glowing, here are a few tips that can be followed:
Skin and hair is the reflection of your inner health, to achieve healthy skin and hair first concentrate on eating the right kind of food and in the right amount. Make diet chart and stick to it with little bit variation. Include milk, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts, poultry and fish in your diet and follow healthy mode of cooking.
To keep your skin healthy, follow complete hygiene and apply homemade mask once or twice in a week. There are many wonderful natural products available right in your kitchen such as eggs, honey, papaya etc. that can be used to make a perfect blend of face mask. Look at some homemade tricks with which one can easily go with-
- Honey mask – Mix honey, lemon juice and yogurt together and apply on your face and wash it after some time with clean water.
- Egg mask—Mix egg white, lemon juice and milk cream together and use it as an anti-ageing face mask. This is one of the best masks for keeping your skin healthy and tight.
- Papaya mask – This is another one of the best and pocket friendly face mask. Just mash some papaya and simply apply it on your face.
- Banana mask – Mash one ripe banana and mix it with a few drops of lemon juice. Add one spoon of rose water and honey in it and apply it on your face.
- Potato and carrot – Boil carrot and potato together and mash them to make a smooth paste and apply it on your face. After some time wash your face with a luke warm water.
In addition to this, there are many other sorts of natural and juicy fruits and vegetables which can be used as a wonderful ingredient for keeping yourself young and beautiful. The basic idea is to go natural and lead a healthy lifestyle. Try it by yourself and LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Share your thoughts below!
Leave a Reply