It is no secret that when purchasing hosting, each of us wants to get high-quality and reliable hosting, paying for it as little as possible. But this is ideal. In fact, reliable hosting is never free. Therefore, it is rational to talk about the ratio of price and quality.
What is hosting is a server with a set of technical features. We will highlight the most useful and most important of them.
6 reliable hosting options
- Traffic and traffic restrictions in tariff plans. Providers of 1 Dollar Hosting Canada today offer a huge number of tariff plans for traffic, and you can choose the most suitable one for your site.
To do this, you need to calculate the conversion rate of the site using the formula, calculate the volume of site traffic and purchase it for a reasonable fee at the optimal tariff plan. But experience shows that sooner or later the site grows, its traffic increases accordingly, and you already need more traffic. You get a more expensive tariff plan and so on incrementally, until you find yourself in captivity of the most expensive tariff plan. And this is not the limit. Therefore, it is most reasonable to immediately pay attention to unlimited traffic.
- Disk space (HDD). A very important parameter when choosing a reliable hosting, because if you have a site with a large number of multimedia files, various software, you need at least 1 GB of disk space. But even if your site isn’t big enough yet, think about the future. After all, you have no doubt that your site will grow every day.
- The number of domain names. This indicator gives you the opportunity to create additional auxiliary or completely independent sites on the same $1 Web Hosting UK. At the same time, you do not have to buy another hosting service. The more domain names a hosting company offers, the better.
- PHP and MySQL support. If your site’s information is in the database, then to host it on the hosting, make sure that it supports at least one database. It is a bit more difficult if your site has forums, or various voting options. Here, it is better to have a separate database for each script. Another thing is if your site is a regular blog. Then these concepts are not so important for you when choosing a reliable hosting service.
- Uptime (Uptime). This parameter indicates how many times out of 100 your site will be available to the user. This is a very important criterion for choosing a reliable $1 Unlimited Hosting Australia service. The Uptime score should ideally be 99% of 100%. One percent is always allocated for force majeure, since any hosting is turned off once a year, at least for 5 minutes.
- FTP-access. This is necessary so that you can easily upload files to the site and edit them.
- cPanel. This criterion for choosing a reliable hosting service is not as important as the others. However, having a cPanel is very convenient. This is a control panel for managing all the hosting functions.
- Availability of SSH (Secure Shell Access). SSH technology may not be useful to you. It is designed to transfer files from one hosting to another without downloading them to your computer. This is convenient when changing hosting. Perhaps you are not going to change hosting soon, but in our world everything is not so eternal that it is worth taking care of the future today.
For more details, must visit to the – https://www.mytruehost.com/