Due to the privatization of banking, there are a large number of vacancies of jobs available in the government as well as private bank starting from the clerical to the managerial post. Therefore In the present scenario we can find that the interest of the youth is bending more and more towards the banking jobs.
One has to clear the common entrance exam, IBPS exam, which is the objective type competitive examination. To clear this exam is not a tough task. A sincere and thorough preparation can lead you to success in this exam. Below are the few suggestions that will help you prepare for bank exams.
1. PREPARE A STRATEGY: The foremost this is you need to decide your goal and ambitions to be. This can be includes short term as well as long term goals. Do prepare strategies to achieve them.
2. PLAN HOW TO ACHIEVE THE TARGETS: Make your daily targets and schedule how to achieve that. Must cover up whole syllabus which you have decided for the day and solve the chapter wise questions. Make short notes of all the topics so that you can remember and revise them daily.
3. SPEED: Focus on your speed from the day one because the speed to solve the question makes you better than other aspirants. At the time of solving a question paper keep a timer with you and try to finish the paper in the given time.
4. PRACTICE DATA INTERPRETATION AND DATA SUFFICIENCY: This section on data interpretation and data sufficiency is one of the most difficult and challenging. Students who find this section a tough nut, often stumble in clearing the sectional cut off as well. The key skills required to crack the D.I and D.S questions are:
A. Ability to understand and analyze difficult/complicated data, and
B. Proficiency in number crunching
5. PRACTICE YOUR QUANTITATIVE ABILITY: Quant includes simple math sans it should be practiced everyday with speed and SHORT CUT TECHNIQUES. Gain proficiency in complex calculations. While it is difficult to get over the old habit of scribbling numbers on a paper even for simple addition, it is even tougher to trust our brain to add, subtract, multiply or divide. But this has to practiced regularly and made as a habit.
6. READ NEWS PAPER: Make habit of reading daily with English newspapers just because it will increase your general knowledge, vocabulary and comprehension part as well. Keep jotting down the new words in your diary so that later on you come across and find their meaning and usage. This strategy will help you in improving your English in a better way. Try to read the editorial column daily in order to improve your comprehension part.
7. REVISION: Go for frequent revisions as it is highly recommended. After completing a few of your target chapters must revise them. Revision is very essential as by this you are able to remember your notes. Remember that without a proper revision there is no use of completing the huge syllabus and it won’t give any benefit too you even you will be in a great dilemma at the time of giving exams.
8. PRACTICE WRITING: Reading essays from daily newspapers, magazines, online and from other publications is a great idea. Keep your eyes in latest topics and improve you current affairs knowledge. You can read online publications as well. Practice writing answers and essays with clear and readable handwriting is best exercise. By this you can check your speed, knowledge and other discrepancies if arrived. It is also vital to practice solving the essay type questions.
9. POSITIVE MINDSET: The last but not the least prerequisite for the success, is a positive mindset. Study optimistically and also think positive and you will definitely get the key of success.