Engineering Courses In India
Engineering. Today, the term engineering has become very common along with being popular. There hardly is any person who is unaware of its importance and meaning. Moreover, apart from being just an educational qualification, engineering is also a trending and constantly evolving field. This is a reason why more and more people today are getting attracted towards this very qualification. There are many colleges that are providing this course at present. Best engineering courses in India can be easily pursued by any person in any well-known engineering college all across the country. Engineering is not some course that needs to be studied solely. In fact, engineering has its own wide range of branches.
A student, before planning a specific engineering stream should study about the available Top Engineering Courses in India. Different students have different areas of interest. The needs of different industries are also different and hence, the requirement of engineers skilled in different trades is hence necessary. However, there are very few people who are well-aware of the possible and available engineering streams. This article hence is capable of acting as a guide for newbie. Let’s have a look at the basic Engineering Courses in India:
- Chemical Engineering: As the name states, this stream is an application of biological and physical sciences for converting the chemicals or raw materials into valuable forms. The stream is further sub categorized into bio molecular engineering, materials engineering, molecular engineering and process engineering. Bio molecular engineering deals with the manufacture of biomolecules. Material engineering includes matter’s properties and applications. Molecule’s manufacturing in molecular engineering. Designing, control, optimization and operation over chemical processes in process engineering.
- Civil Engineering: It is one of the most popular streams when talking about the Engineering Courses in India. It is concerned with construction, designing and maintenance of the natural and physical built environments. It also has its sub-divisions. Environmental engineering includes the application of engineering for protecting and improving the environment. Geotechnical engineering is concerned with any geologic behavior at the civil engineering site. Structural engineering looks after the resists and supports of the structures. Last is the transport engineering that uses engineering in ensuring the efficiency and safe transportation of goods and people.
- Electrical Engineering: It involves the application and study of electronics, electricity and electromagnetism. Electronic engineering, optical engineering, power engineering and computer engineering are its sub-trades. Electronic engineering is also considered to be one of the Best Engineering Courses in India.
- Mechanical Engineering: It involves analysis, design and usage related to mechanical and heat energy for operating mechanical systems and machines. Aerospace engineering, manufacturing engineering, acoustical engineering, thermal and vehicle engineering are the sub-divisions within this particular trade.
- Specialized And Interdisciplinary fields: Now, apart from the above stated streams, rests of all are categorized under this sub-division. Agricultural engineering, applied engineering, biological engineering, services building engineering, energy engineering, industrial engineering, mechatronics, Nano engineering, nuclear engineering and petroleum engineering come under this category.
These all are the parts of the Top Engineering Courses in India.